Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today was a happy day.

My honey got to call me!!! He told me his division was doing really well (im so proud of him!) and so the drill instructors (im not sure what you call them in the Navy) allowed them to have make a phone call. God, it was so good to hear his voice! I was crying and laughing, so damn happy. I love him so darn much. He said he's doing really well and actually enjoying himself, I always knew he would. Wow, I'm so proud of my honey.
This is just a short post for now, I'm kinda busy but I'll write more later!  :)

8 comments:

  1. awweee! That is awesome! So glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay that's so amazing! I remember my first real call.....priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's awesome! Glad you got to talk to him! I'm a new follower! =) I'm an Army wife, my hubby is away right now for training. He's about to be deployed. I'm lucky I get to talk to him on the phone every day but once he leaves the country our phone calls will be few and far inbetween =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAY.....
    I know you were super excited to hear from him...Thats awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'm so flattered that you thought to put me on your list! :)and by the way, i love this post! <3"

    No problem, and thanks! :)

    Is your husband in basic? I remember that first phone call, and crying and being relieved all at the same time! :) Glad you got to hear from him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea for phone calls! I just found your blog from your comment on mine. My Navy man is Michael as well, and I love your book lists... I have no idea how Navy wives who aren't readers spend their time when the husbands are gone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great that you got to talk to your hubby!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!