Monday, May 17, 2010

True Story.

Almost every time my Mother in Law and I get ready to go somewhere we almost always end up wearing the same thing (and definitely not on purpose!).  Christmas we wore matching cable knit sweaters (hers was white, mine was red, but i was thisclose to wearing my white one also).  On Easter we almost both wore a white button-up with jeans (I changed mine at the last minute). And a few times that we've gone to the gym together we've worn the same t-shirt.  There have been numerous other times that I can't entirely remember, but it's been often enough to be noticeable. I think it's absolutely HILARIOUS! And we almost never change, who cares? Haha.
Well, I know it's a short post, about nothing of value really, but I just had to tell someone! Haha.

P.s. I reallyreallyreally miss my hubby.  :(
But I'm doing okay, and staying strong for my love.  :)


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha...that is funny! I guess you could say that your hubs married someone like his mother:) Good thing you get along with her, otherwise....it wouldn't be a good turn out.

    I hope your hubs is doing good in his training thus far! How many letters have you written him?

    Thanks for my bloggity comment:) I really appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog. I found you through "enjoying the small things" and love your page already! We have a newlywed blog too at aleeanddan.blogspot.com
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that you have such a close relationship with your mom in law. It makes such a difference. And brings your family closer together! Great minds think alike huh? Keep staying busy that is how I always pass the time when my hubby is away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha too funny! My husband and I when we were dating always seemed to wear the same color! It was funny, and it was never planned! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to let you know that I included you in a list of military blogs, on my blog fan page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singing-Through-the-Rain/122330787792057
    If you would not like to be on this list, feel free to let me know, and I will remove the link! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!