Monday, May 24, 2010

What a doll!!

Thank you so much Navy Doll for the award!!!

I must now share 7 things about myself...
I'm terrible at coming up with this stuff.

1. I LOVE dancing. I took tap and ballet when I was really young, and I took jazz, tap, ballet, hip-hop and modern when I was in middle school. I haven't danced in quite a while though, but I really miss it.

2. I really enjoy cleaning and organizing.  It's very therapeutic for me.

3. I have a few "security blankets", that come in the form of books, movies and television shows.
Book: The Harry Potter Series and the Stephanie Plum series.
T.V.: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Movie: Memoirs of a Geisha, The Breakfast Club, and anything Disney. And most recently Step Brothers.
I read or watch them when I'm feeling down, stressed, insecure or really bored.

4. I don't collect things, I don't keep souvenirs, I don't have a "memory box" of any sort. The only thing I keep for posterity are pictures, which are all organized on my computer in as few folders as I cang et them into.  I think it may come from moving around so much when I was younger that I became a huge believer in throwing things away. Or it could be that I don't have a very great past and don't really want to remember it... I'm not sure.  haha. :)

5. I looooove salad. Caesar salad is my very favorite, but I also like using Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette. YUM!

6. I just got all the paperwork to get my I.D. and tricare set up!! yay!

7. But I still need to get my name and address changed on my drivers license... ugh.

Thanks again!!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with books. I just got all mine unpacked and I feel whole again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to take tap, jazz, and ballet too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!