1. I LOVE dancing. I took tap and ballet when I was really young, and I took jazz, tap, ballet, hip-hop and modern when I was in middle school. I haven't danced in quite a while though, but I really miss it.
2. I really enjoy cleaning and organizing. It's very therapeutic for me.
3. I have a few "security blankets", that come in the form of books, movies and television shows.
Book: The Harry Potter Series and the Stephanie Plum series.
T.V.: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Movie: Memoirs of a Geisha, The Breakfast Club, and anything Disney. And most recently Step Brothers.
I read or watch them when I'm feeling down, stressed, insecure or really bored.
4. I don't collect things, I don't keep souvenirs, I don't have a "memory box" of any sort. The only thing I keep for posterity are pictures, which are all organized on my computer in as few folders as I cang et them into. I think it may come from moving around so much when I was younger that I became a huge believer in throwing things away. Or it could be that I don't have a very great past and don't really want to remember it... I'm not sure. haha. :)
5. I looooove salad. Caesar salad is my very favorite, but I also like using Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette. YUM!
6. I just got all the paperwork to get my I.D. and tricare set up!! yay!
7. But I still need to get my name and address changed on my drivers license... ugh.