Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wow, I haven't posted anything worthwhile in some time, and I'm honestly not sure when I will next. I've just been spending all of my time doing nothing with my honey. And I am loving EVERY second of it! 

Today we went to his Meme's house and had an awesome dinner. She really is a fantastic cook, I have a lot to learn from her. And tomorrow we are going downtown to get our POA recorded and then to enjoy ourselves at the artwalk that's hosted the first wednesday of every month.  I'm looking forward to it because I've never been before and Michael says it's awesome.  It also helps that there's a place called The Burrito Gallery that makes deliciously monstrous burritos that I'm dying to try.  Well, off to bed I go.


Ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, have a great time with your honey! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!