1. My dream vacation would be: well, at the moment, spending the day at the Harry Potter theme park (with short lines) and the night at Halloween Horror Nights.
2. The best trip I've ever taken was: Wow, there have been quite a few. I guess I would say my honeymoon, we drove up to the mountains the weekend before Christmas and had the greatest time.
3. The most important items to take on a road trip are motion sickness tablets, good music and snacks.
4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is: my trip to Chicago to see my honey graduate from boot camp.
5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be: a great mix. Or the RENT or Across the Universe Soundtracks. I love singing to musicals.
6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was: on our honey moon. It was snowing and the plows hadn't gotten up the mountain yet and we were sliding backwards down the moutain and got stuck. And I had to poo, REALLY BAD.
7. My favorite traveling memory is: when we went to Six Flags and just spent the day being goofy and childish. LOVE!