Friday, June 18, 2010

Filling in the Blank

JOIN IN!!

1. The best thing about being in school was/is:
I hated school. So, I guess the best part is that it's where I met my hubby. And I liked sleeping in class and reading my books all day.


2. The worst thing about being in school was/is:
I would say homework, if I had actually done any. (I don't know how I did so well! What with reading, sleeping and not doing homework!)  I would have to go with: the people. I liked very few of my peers and I hated when teachers knew less about their subject than I did (which was fairly often, sadly.)

3. My favorite subject in school was/is
English, biology, anatomy, psychology and sociology.


4. One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is
Um, I guess math. I simply CANNOT wrap my mind around anything mathematical.  I don't find that I ever need to use it, but I still hate that I can't understand it.


5. I could never get tired of studying
 Psychology.

6. The most memorable teacher I had was
Mr. Merritt: he was my English teacher my Sophomore and Junior years of high school. my sophomore year I had him for standard English and I absolutely loved it.  He loves what he teaches and he really expected a lot from us, but he never tried to hinder our creativity.  My Junior year he MADE me take him for AP English.  I changed down to honors for the second semester (it was pure laziness and I regret that decision) but he has definitely left a good impression on me.


7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose:
I would choose school ONLY IF I never had to do homework or projects and I got to learn what I want to learn and my teachers knew EVERYTHING there is to know about their subject.  I have high standards.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love psychology too! In fact, that's what my undergraduate degree is in. I tell my husband all the time that I'm psycho-analyzing him. Great post! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!