Friday, June 11, 2010

Flashback Friday


This is possibly the first picture my honey and I ever took together.  It's January of 2006, I'm 16 and a junior in high school, he is 17 and a senior.  This is the first time I ever met his parents, and probably one of my favorite dates that we have ever been on so far.  We all went to Old Town St. Augustine and walked down historical St. George Street, told childhood stories and just had a great time.  His parents even had us kiss under the love tree! It's so crazy to see, a palm tree grew right through the center of an oak tree and legend has it that if a couple kisses below the tree they will love each other forever! It was very sweet and a lot of fun to get to spend time with his parents and to learn the history (and not to mention the scary stories) of such a beautiful city.


(picture found on google images)





3 comments:

  1. aww! what a cute photo! You guys make such an adorable couple! And that sounds like a perfect date to me..I love history and learning neat stuff like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute!

    and I was just to post one of the first pics of hubs and I

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture of you guys! You both look really happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!