Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flitting, flying butterflies

This is how I feel right now:
I leave early tomorrow morning for Chicago and then I get four whole days with my honey!!!  The first day and a half his dad will be there as well, but once we drop him off at the airport it'll be just us!!  I'm so so excited.  I'm going to try my hardest to take as many pictures as I can.  I'm going to spend today packing and trying to relax instead of letting my nerves make me sick. I just can't stand the waiting!! 

I've spent my morning watching cartoons.  The good ones like The Jetsons, The Flinstones, Pink Panther, Popeye, etc.  I think we need to bring these back and get rid of a lot of these new cartoons they play nowadays. 

Well, I'm going to go start packing. WOOOOO!

Love,
Amanda

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you get to spend some time with your sweetheart! Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so happy and excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a WONDERFUL time isn't it crazy how fast this is going I remember when we were talking about how this is going to beso hard and look its already over lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEeeekkkkkk!!
    How exciting!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great time!! make the most of every minute!! take lots of pics!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!