Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

These are so much fun! Join in!!

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc

oh wow. this is a hard one. not strength, because I don't want to be stronger than my husband, im not a perv so I don't want x-ray vision... so I guess that leaves speed. Can I just have the awesome powers of mind control and telepathy??  :)
 2. The best thing I ever won is....?
um, I don't know that I've ever won anyhing in my life.  haha! not to be a downer.


3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
no, but that sounds like fun!!


4. What is your favorite Summer month?
July. Fourth of July, my honey's birthday, my mom's birthday and Harry Potter's birthday.


5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
pool. I don't like when I can't see what's beneath me.


6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
when I was younger I used to spend my summers with my grandparents in California.  We would go to Knott's Berry Farm and Disney Land and have such a great time!

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
I don't know about secret but Plato's Closet and Good Will or Salvation Army (the newer ones in really nice areas).


8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
I may go sneak a peak when Italy is playing. FORZA ITALIA!!!



3 comments:

  1. Fun! I am a total HP nerd so I loved that you threw his birthday in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I am so happy you threw Harry's bday in there as well...because it's my bday too! July 31st :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, i totally want to skype with a blog friend!

    Musings of an Army Wife

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!