Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I wish...

 I were a little bit taller, I wish I were a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her, I wish I...
okay, I'll stop while I'm behind. Haha!
I actually wish I had an adorable, fancy shmancy blog. I am terrible with computers, so I would have no idea how to do anything cool on my blog, and I defintiely can't be spending money on one to be made for me.
I also wish that it was time for my honey to be done with all his training and schooling so we could move and get on with our lives.
I wish I had more motivation and self-discipline to work out.
I wish I could sing. That would be awesome.
I wish I was a better writer, or at least had a more interesting life so I can have more to blog about.
I wish the library sent books straight to your mailbox, like Netflix, because I AM that lazy.
I wish I had some beef jerky. Random, I know, but I saw Dwight eating it on t.v. today and I've been craving it ever since.
I wish I could send messages to my husand telepathically so that I can talk to him whenever I want. Now THAT would be totally awesome.
I wish I wasn't such a whiner. HAHA!
I wish... well, that's all I got right now, but I'm sure there's a lot more.

What do you wish for right now?







Side note: this is my ADORABLE baby sister. Just thought I'd add something cute to my post.  :D

11 comments:

  1. I wish I had some sushi! I know it's late, but I am sooooo craving some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a foot massage right at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had some oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my hubby was home from this stinkin' deployment...then everything would be better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my hubby was home too! I also wish I wasn't freakin sick! I hate being sick in the summer.. I actually hate being sick period! lol runny nose, sore throat and sneezing.. ugh! =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I'm glad to find a fellow Suzanne Brockmann fan! I love her!

    I wish there was one big bloggy party where all blog friends could come and drink cocktails and hang out in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my apartment would clean itself.
    I wish I had some good food in my apartment.
    I wish all my graduate school homework was finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish my cramps would go away. Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter is gorgeous!!! Hello There,

    Nice meeting military spouses/girlfriends on here. I listed you in my military blogger/resources on my blog. My husband just joined the army and he is currently in Basic Training/Officer Candidate School....I am trying to adjust but this separation is hard. I look forward to reading your blog!

    Also, I just started a feature "Military Spouse Spotlight" on my blog, check it out and let me know if you are interested!

    Now following your blog!

    www.musingsofanarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha okay so minus the cute blog (that yes unfortunately i had to pay for) I wish all the same things as you do on your list!!! its actually kinda weird how many things we have in common LOL


    thank you so much for that verse!!!
    I'm going to write it down in my QT journal!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!