Saturday, June 19, 2010

Not much longer now!!

In less than two weeks I'm going to see my honey!! I'm so excited! I'm already jittery and restless. haha!
I also got a phone call today!! I was so excited! They are still doing such a great job (hence all the phone calls) and he is really enjoying himself.  He told me that for three days he was on bed rest with pneumonia (poor thing!) but that it didn't set him back any and he is feeling much better, so it's all good.  :)

I am SO BORED.  I haven't done anything all day. Ugh.  I wish I had something more interesting to write about, I know I've been really boring lately, but what can you do, right?  :)

Ciao!


3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Seeing them after basic is the best feeling ever!!! Do you know where he is headed to school and for how long? I hope you two are reunited soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for you! It will go by fast, trust me!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!