Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh how fun!

I recently saw a new meme created by Wife of a Sailor and I thought it would be fun to play along!



This week’s questions are:


1.How did you and your spouse/significant other meet?
We met in NJROTC.  He was the XO and I was a lowly Seaman Recruit and I couldn't stand him OR the NJROTC.  The next year I dropped NJROTC and somehow ended up sitting at his table for lunch and as they say "the rest is history". 

2.What is the best thing about being a MilSpouse?
Well, besides the money and healthcare (HAHA) I love the sense of community and the sisterhood of military wives.  I love the sense of pride you get from being married to someone who serves his country.  And I love the life the military has given me (as a milbrat and milspouse).

3.What is the hardest thing about being a MilSpouse?
So far, missing my honey has been the hardest.  I also stress a lot about making sure I do everything correctly (like paperwork and everything).

4.What is your favorite dish?
Italian! I love tortellini, spaghetti, lasagma, ravioli... YUM!

5.If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
End abortion.


Join in!! This is fun!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! We are made for eachother. I am getting to make myself some three cheese tortellini with an alfredo marinara sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog today and love it! My boyfriend leaves for navy bootcamp on monday:(:( I am super excited for you that you are gonna see your love in a few weeks, my boyfriend lives in Florida and i live in Jersey so i haven't seen him in almost 2 months and I'll have to wait till he graduates at the end of august to see him and i know its gonna be one special day:) As for the questions:
    1. We met when we attended a bible college in florida but it wasn't till a friend's wedding 2 years later that we hit it off:)
    2. Hmmm can't say just yet...I'll let ya know when i know;)
    3. Not sure yet, distance and separation shouldn't be too bad since we have done long distance for 2 years. We say that God made us for military life!
    4. Ahhhh food! I love it! I'm a vegan so i don't eat any animal products but i love baking cooking and coming up with new recipes!!!!
    5. If i could change one thing in the world I think i would make college be free! (You already ended abortion so I don't need to worry about that:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. allison: do you ahve a blog? I'd love to read it if you do! and thanks so much!!! and great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya'lls story about meeting and dating is too funny and too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this!
    You are such a wonderful, supportive Wife.
    i like what you do with your blog to help others.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!