Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh wow.

I am so so excited! I get to see my honey in only a few days!!! I'm getting nervous, I can't explain why, and those nerves mixed with the excited butterflies fluttering around my stomach makes for a weirdly sick feeling.  And did I mention how unbelievably excited I am?  I love my honey more than anything in the world and I am so grateful for him and everything he does for me.  I loveloveLOVE him!!! I don't think I've ever been more excited for something in my life. He is absolutely amazing.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! You better post pics so we can all see how cute you guys are together! Good luck and have a fun and safe trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I am totally knowing how you feel, and I started crying yesterday when I KNOW I am seeing him in 5 days...it's like overwhelming and excitement and waiting building and building and then its HERE and you freak! lol. So excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!! I'M so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How exciting!
    I know how you feel....your stomach is in knots and butterflies.
    You can't eat b/c your so darn excited you might just toss it back up!
    Oh, i'm excited for you sweetie :)
    xoxox Have a great visit

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!