Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Ya'll are just too sweet!
1. I am a fanatic for organization. Everyting has to be in it's place at all times.
2. My favorite colors are black, white, grey, and purple.
3. I leave in just a few days for my honey's boot camp graduation!!! And we get five days together!!!
5. I carry my cell phone everywhere with me. Even around the house and I sleep with it in my hand. I'm so paranoid that someone will call (especially Michael) and I'll miss something important.
6. I am a Libertarian/Reagan Conservative.
7. I absolutely love the 80's! The music, movies, crazy fashion, it's awesome!
8. My other favorite era is the 40's/50's. I truly believe it was the golden age of America, when the American Dream was still sought after and hard work meant something. Also, the clothes were beautiful!
9. I get stuck with books. I always read the same authors and genres and I just can't seem to break out of the cycle!!
10. And I'm also extrememly picky about what I read. If my interest isn't captured in the first chapter, I'm done.
And Sarah was sweet enough to pass along the Sunshine Award.
1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award
I'm going to go against the grain and I want to give both of these awards to anyone who has yet to receive an award and to everyone who takes their time read and comment on my blog (if you are reading this now, that means YOU! TAKE IT!). You make my day brighter and make me feel like this whole blogging thing is more than just writing to a wall and is all about relationships with great people. And you my friends are great people, so go ahead and take the awards! You deserve them!!!