Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ya'll are just too sweet!

Thanks so much Kelsey and Sarah for the awesome awards!!


Kelsey left me the Sugar Doll Award!
The rules are that I have to list ten things about myself then pass it along.
So here goes:
1.  I am a fanatic for organization.  Everyting has to be in it's place at all times.
2.  My favorite colors are black, white, grey, and purple.
3.  I leave in just a few days for my honey's boot camp graduation!!! And we get five days together!!!
4.  I LOVE cherry blossoms. They are my favorite flower and favorite scent.  I love both the Japanese and Chinese symbolism of the cherry blossom and as a wedding gift my friend painted me beautiful cherry blossoms on canvas.  I even plan on getting a cherry blossom tattoo. A BIG one.
5.  I carry my cell phone everywhere with me.  Even around the house and I sleep with it in my hand.  I'm so paranoid that someone will call (especially Michael) and I'll miss something important.
6.  I am a Libertarian/Reagan Conservative. 
7.  I absolutely love the 80's! The music, movies, crazy fashion, it's awesome!
8.  My other favorite era is the 40's/50's.  I truly believe it was the golden age of America, when the American Dream was still sought after and hard work meant something. Also, the clothes were beautiful!
9.  I get stuck with books. I always read the same authors and genres and I just can't seem to break out of the cycle!!
10. And I'm also extrememly picky about what I read. If my interest isn't captured in the first chapter, I'm done.

And Sarah was sweet enough to pass along the Sunshine Award

RULES:


1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.

2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.

3. Link to the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award
 
 
I'm going to go against the grain and I want to give both of these awards to anyone who has yet to receive an award and to everyone who takes their time read and comment on my blog (if you are reading this now, that means YOU! TAKE IT!).  You make my day brighter and make me feel like this whole blogging thing is more than just writing to a wall and is all about relationships with great people. And you my friends are great people, so go ahead and take the awards! You deserve them!!!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so cute!
    So your OCD too about being organization?
    Love it!
    Welcome to OCD club!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE cherry blossoms. I want my next tattoo to incorporate them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about we trade? hehe I think you have a beautiful blog!
    http://navywifediary.blogspot.com/2010/06/be-utiful.html

    (LOVE Reagan!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!