Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fill In


1. Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?
We haven't been through a deployment yet, but when my honey was at basic I missed him making me laugh.  He is one of the funniest people I know.  And I miss the sound of his laugh, he has the most genuine, whole-hearted laugh I've ever heard.

2. What do you miss least?
Him playing videogames, constantly.


3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?
purple mountain majesty, macaroni and cheese, and cerulean. Because they have the coolest names.

4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?
I don't know what I would call it... but it would definitely include cherry blossom and vanilla, it would be very warm and sexy.

5. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?
No shoes, so it either means I'm a care-free spirit or really lazy. 
p.s. really lazy.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Joey plays video games a lot too!

    P.S. I left you something on my blog :)
    http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/2010/07/100th-post-and-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!