Monday, July 26, 2010

I want one!!!

Memorial Bracelets

From their website:  "In the 1970's, we wore Prisoner of War (P.O.W.) and Missing in Action (M.I.A.) bracelets bearing the name of a captured or lost soldier. We did this to keep this person in our hearts and minds, even if we did not know them personally. We proudly wore these bracelets, and some still do, as a symbol of hope that the POW's and MIA's would return home to their families.


Today, we also keep others in our memories... Victims and Heroes of Terrorism. To keep the memory alive of those who have died innocently at the hands of terrorists or fighting terrorism, we now also wear Memorial Bracelets. By wearing a Memorial Bracelet, we show our patriotism and offer our moral and financial support to the families of these Victims and Heroes of Terrorism.

$2.00 from the sale of each bracelet is donated to charities that support the families of the heroes and victims of terrorism."

I think these are really great!! They also have dogtags and medical bracelets and pendants.  I'm buying one next pay week.  :)

5 comments:

  1. For my husbands last deployment my father in law had some of these made up with my hubbys name, rank, favorite bible verse etc. and we gave them to family and friends. I still have it and love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words about the site. Please print a copy of this post and send it with your print out when you select order by mail. We will engrave your bracelet or dog tag on the house so you don't have to wait until pay day.

    Thanks to you and your husband for all you are doing for our country.

    Rob
    MemorialBracelets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!!! thank you so very much!!!
    this really means a lot to me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I am totally going to be getting one with the Air Force symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of these in honor of our close friend, LTJG Frankie Toner, who was killed in Afghanistan last year. It means a lot to me and I keep his life and memory close to my heart every time I look at the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!