Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm back from Pensacola.

I had the greatest time with my honey and I'm so glad I got to be there for his birthday!!! I found out the rest of the story about everyone being bumped back in A school.  It's because 27 people (!) came back smashed Fourth of July weekend.  So the higher-ups decided to tighten the rules on everyone on base.   Corry Station in Pensacola is known as Corry High School because everyone there gets in trouble for doing stupid stuff.  Ugh. It's annoying.  But we had a great time anyways at the Lib center.  We bowled, played pool, messed around on the internet, went to a bbq and spent some nice quality time together.  I didn't get many pictures, but I'll leave you with this one.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pic!! I'm so glad you had a blast! How did the hubbs like his presents? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you got to spend his birthday with him!! yay! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys had a great time together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!