Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 2nd, 2010

What a fabulous day.  We spent it in the hotel room just lounging around, watching movies, vegging out and spending quality time.  We even took a nap, I hadn't slept that well in a long time.  Being in his arms again was so comfortable and right, I loved every second.  I'm so glad we spent the day doing absolutely nothing.  Here are a few pics:
I love his cheesey little smile!!!



I hate that my bra is showing... oh well.

Tomorrow I'm going to go make four copies of all the pictures I took last weekend, some for an album I'm going to put together, some to frame, and some to give to family. I also need to scan and make a crap load of copies of his Navy pictures.  I've just been lounging around today, unpacking and cleaning up my room.  
Catch ya'll later!!! 


4 comments:

  1. LOVE hanging around hotel rooms. it's a great feeling just being able to relax sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Sounds awesome!! I love doing that too, just hanging out, relaxing and doing nothing with the hubs when we have time together. I'm the same way, I sleep best when I'm with the hubs! I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegging with your loverface is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!