Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 4th, 2010

We spent most of our time in Downtown Libertyville, there were flags everywhere and we loved just getting to walk through the park and check out all the shops.  We, of course, stopped by Starbucks (where a man bought Michael his drink, there were so many sweet people there!)  and I spoke to a woman who was there with her ten month old son.  He was the cutest little boy!  Her husband is serving in Afghanistan and I just felt so humbled to meet and speak with her.  We only shared a few words but I will definitely remember her.  I have of course met many other people with significant others serving overseas, but there was just something about her that makes her stick out in my mind... Her and her little boy are definitely on my heart.  :)













6 comments:

  1. End the night with a goodnight kiss! :) Awww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day! I'm so glad you got some much needed time with your hunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day...the pictures are sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun :) I'm still jealous lol but I'm really glad you hate fun. I think his "cover" for the "peanut butters" are so silly. I don't know about you but I can't help but giggle when I see them in uniform!

    I left something for you on my blog :)
    http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/2010/07/cherries.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you guys had a blast. You look great too =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!