Friday, August 27, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is
um, I'm not really that adventurous... maybe pulling a prank on my high school and getting chased by the cops (we didn't get caught because we went trampling through the woods and hopped a fence...) I guess that's pretty adventurous.


2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be a pair of
wow, this is hard.  I would love to be a pair of sleek, black, patent Louboutins.  But I think I'm either a pair of plain black flats or some Chucks (any color).
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is
texting.

4. I feel happiest when
depends what I'm in the mood for.  Either reading a book in my chair with my Molly, first thing in the morning when my honey cuddles up to me, or anytime during Christmas season....

5. A little dream I have for my life is
to be a great stay-at-home mom and wife.  I want to be a homemaker.  I want to be a great cook, keep the house beautifully decorated, keep my children and husband happy, and look great doing it.
No small task.  Damn near impossible.  But I'm sure gonna try.

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is
wow, either my cellphone or netflix. haha!


7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick
BOOKS. definitely. movies second, then music, then tv.

2 comments:

  1. I love your choice of louboutons so cute! I couldn't live without my cellphone either! I am your newest follower, please follow me back at www.romanianprincess.com

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your dream is near impossible :) I think it will just take some hard work and perseverance :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!