Friday, August 27, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill-In

1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling)

Listening to MY music (we have very different tastes) and watching all the movies and t.v. I want.  :) No sharing. :)
2. If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post)
garlic!!! because it's my favorite, I put it on EVERYTHING.

3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington)
My friends. and books.

4. What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop’s Girl)
hmm... I honestly don't think I have anything older than some clothes I've had since High School... Except some books that were my grandfathers.

5. How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy’s Duty)
My life has always revoloved around the military and I always dreamed of marrying a military man.

2 comments:

  1. Does garlic really count as a spice?? I love adding it to what I'm cooking too; it adds flavor and besides, its good for your health! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!