Friday, August 27, 2010

Tatted up

haha, not really. Though I did finally get my first tattoo!! And I love it!

It says "Piu della vita" which means "more than life" in Italian.  I got it while I was in California, the day before I left actually.
I had a great time in California.  I saw the Reagan Library, Venice Beach, walked down Hollywood Blvd and got to see some seals and sea lions at a rescue!  :) It was a fantastic time and I loved getting to see family that I can't visit very often.

I'm getting really nervous for our impending (possible) PCS to Virginia. What if I mess something up!?!  Ugh, oh well, I just gotta keep my head on straight and get through it.  It is what it is.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome tattoo! And....can I have your flat stomach please:)

    Yah..you will LOVE VA! It is awesome, and there is SOOO much to do there!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!