Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finally!!!

My hubby finally got a transfer date. PHEW! So, he should be home in the not too distant future. :) and we should be in Virginia by the end of next month. Okay, NOW I'm stressed out. I so do NOT feel like packing! haha. ugh. We are doing a full DIY move since we don't have much stuff, but do you guys have any tips?
Also, sorry I haven't written more about my little craft I was supposed to do, I haven't been able to get started on it yet, but soon, I promise! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Don't stress!! I'm sure it will be okay. I don't have any personal experience, so I can't give you any tips, but I can wish you good luck :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Don't stress, just do :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Saw that you commented over at my blog that ur hubby was in Pensacola, my Mr is IT also. So happy you got Virginia, I pray everyday that my Mr gets stationed there!! We will find out here shortly...hopefully! Good luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!