Thursday, September 23, 2010

How exciting!

I've finally been tagged in this fun "Question and Answer" game!!  The lovely Lia at Living The Life was sweet enough to tag me. So here goes...

1. As a little girl, did you dream of having that "princess" wedding with all the bows and frills?
I sure did, my friends and I used to spend so much time planning our weddings, it was crazy!


2. What is your favorite song and why?
Wow, I have so many... but I would have to say at this point in time Landing Feet First by Bayside is probably my favorite. At least, I've got it stuck in my head most recently.  I usually have a "song of the week" that I listen to over and over again, and then I move on. haha.

3. If you had one day left to live, who would you spend it with and what would you spend it doing?
I would spend it with my husband. I would spend it snuggling, eating my favorite foods, making love, and going to Harry Potter Land. All things that would make me endlessly happy. And our day would end in bed holding each other and praying and loving.

4. Are you a more of a neat freak, anything BUT a neat freak, or do you fall somewhere in-between?
I fluctuate between total neat freak and in-between. It depends on how my week is going.

5. What is once place in the world you have always wanted to visit and is there a specific reason why?
I have a few places. Italy, again, best place in the world. Romania, to see Vlad Tepes' castle. Harry Potter Land, nuff said.

6. Are you someone who wants a great big family, lots of kids, grandkids, the works, or a smaller family with only a few kids, grandkids etc. ?
I want only three, maybe four, children, but I want a billion grand kids.

7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I honestly don't have one...

8. As a child, what did you dream of being when you grew up?
I dreamt of being a teacher, a mommy, a spy/assassin, G.I. Jane, a medical examiner, a forensic anthropoligist, and a forensic psychologist.
And I've wanted to be the psychologist since I was in middle school.
Now, here are my questions:
 
1. How did you meet your significant other? Tell me your love story.
 
2. If you're married, describe your wedding. If not, describe your DREAM wedding.
 
3. What are your favorite things about fall?
 
4. Show/Describe your dream outfit for this fall.
 
5. If you could change your name to anything, what would you change your name to and why?
 
6. What's your favorite movie? Least favorite?
 
7. What's your favorite book? Least favorite?
 
8. Describe your decorating style.
 
Now, I know I never follow the rules of these things... But I'm not sure who has been tagged and who hasn't so, anyone who hasn't been tagged in on of these or anyone who just really WANTS to answer these PLEASE DO! I would love to read your answers.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Leave some Love!!!