Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm a bad bad blogger

I love blogging, I really do.  I'm just not very good at it. That coupled with the fact that I lead a VERY boring life... doesn't make for many blog-worthy posts.  I still do my best to keep up with all the blogs I follow, and even though I don't comment as often as I should, I still read them every day.

So here goes a random, not so blog-worthy post about... nothing.

1. I am SUPER excited about FALL!!!

via google images

2. I bought this online yesterday (bad girl... heehee)



3. I'm watching one of my favorite movies:

Now and Then.

4. I got to spend the day with my darling baby sister.

3 comments:

  1. I love Now and Then. I haven't watched it in forever though. I need to buy it on DVD. I still have it on VHS somewhere lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your life isn't as boring as you think :) But I know that feeling. And that is one CUTE scarf!
    If you feel like answering some questions, I tagged you in a questions post on my blog :)

    http://christianandlia.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-love-getting-to-know-people.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel! My life is pretty boring as well but I love to blog. So I usually do moer reading than blogging! But keep it up anyways, it's good for the soul :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!