Friday, September 3, 2010

Milspouse Friday!

1. What is a weird/funny superstition that you have? (from A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench)

I will never get a tattoo of a person's name on my body unless they are my children or are already dead. Because if you tattoo someone's name on you, you will lose them.
If it rains on yourwedding day it's good luck.
Don't keep peacock feathers in your house because they will invite in the evil eye.
2. What are your hopes and dreams for the years AFTER the military? After all, we aren’t in it forever! (from Stetsons, Spurs and Stilettos)
My honey wants to retire in Florida, so I'm hoping it will be in Riverside. It's a BEAUTIFUL community.
3. Since [this] month is National Apple Month (no really!), I’d probably ask: What is your yummiest apple recipe? (from NH Girl Displaced)
I just like juicy apples straight off the tree. and warm, just pressed apple cider.

4. How long have you gone as a military spouse without talking to your husband/wife during service? (from A Navy Princess and Her Little Sailors)
maybe a week at most during boot camp. so far it's been a cake walk.
5. I occasionally watch When I was 17… on MTV. So, what was something that was significant about your 17th year of life? (fromAshley Amazing)
nothing really, I graduated high school and visited family in CA and AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!