Friday, September 17, 2010

Milspouse Friday

1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)

We haven't been through one yet, BUT I really hope that I will use it to pay off bills and SAVE!!


2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
Michael's bootcamp graduation.


3. What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
I haven't worked many places, and they weren't that bad.


4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters)
Either Buffy, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (hello! she's powerful and she falls in love with the 3 hottest guys!!), Dr. Brennan from Bones (so smart, and of course Booth! hehe). or the love interest of Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds (I made this one up, haha! I just love this guy!)


5. If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
Forensic pathology or psychology.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd let you know that I left you an award on my blog. Enjoy! :)
    http://christianandlia.blogspot.com/2010/09/first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!