Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This is getting crazy...

Wow, I could be in VA in as soon as 17 days from next Monday!! We don't have an exact date yet because the hubs still has stuff to do at his A School (dentist appointments, he's already graduated and everything. with honors! Im so proud of him).  I'm really nervous! Of course, I've moved around fairly often but never by myself and NEVER as the one in charge of the move! I feel like I should be doing something right now, but I don't know what! I don't have anything to throw away or organize to make packing easier (I always try to stay very uncluttered), it's too early to start packing... UGH! haha. I really should just relax and enjoy my time here but... I need to be prepared! Oh well, gotta get used to it I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Thats exciting! Don't be nervous, I'm sure you'll do just fine. :) Just take it one step at a time and try not to let yourself get overwhelmed by the big picture. Good luck with the packing and of course the move! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!