Friday, October 1, 2010

2 weekly meme's, one post.

Milspouse Friday!

1.What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party?

I really don't have a lot of options on this one... I guess I would have to say when I dressed up like a gangster (complete with saggy jean shorts, boxers and do rag) for a school spirit day.

2.What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle?
Being around my husband everyday and the ability to plan things out. haha!

3.If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?
Italia!

4.If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose?
Um, The Navy I guess. And I would go for MA or GM... cause they just seem really cool.

5.What is your favorite thing to make for dinner?
pasta.

Fill in the Blank Friday
 
1. True happiness is heaven.


2. The most surreal moment of my life was I don't know....

3. My favorite texture is a REALLY soft cotton and one of those glossy paged books.

4. My signature color is grey.

5. My signature style is sad to say, I pretty much just wear jeans and t shirts.

6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Forever 21.

7. My best thing about autumn is "EVERYTHING! I love the changing colors, the crisp weather, the warm comfort foods, the layered clothing, the apples, the pumpkins... EVERYTHING! . " I am in 100% agreement with this answer so I'll keep it. :)

1 comment:

Leave some Love!!!