Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm getting pretty excited!

We just sent in our application for a great town home in Virginia Beach!! :)  I hope all goes well, I don't see why it shouldn't.  It's worth more than we were originally willing to spend (about $130 more) BUT it's a nice area, they are great sized, AND (here's the selling point) we can move in as soon as we get there. Which will save us so much money in hotels and uhaul trailer rentals. As my post title says, I'm getting pretty excited!
Also, I found an entire living room set, plus a headboard and nightstands on craigslist for $235! It looks really nice and it's all from Ikea... we sent them an email, so i really hope that works out too! It would be a huge blessing for things to work out this way.   :)

We leave THIS Friday for Virginia, craaaazy!! I still have some packing to do, but it's all random things and last minute stuff, like clothes.

Wish me good luck!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey you'll be located near me!! I live about an hour south of DC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That is all so exciting!! We are actually looking at places in Virginia Beach too! Where all did you look? We are going to drive down and check out a few places when he is on leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting!!!!! I hope everything works out perfectly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww congrats!!!! ill be praying you get the house and the furniture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting news! I can't wait for that day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!