Monday, October 18, 2010

My weekend

was a BLAST.
Saturday was spent at Islands of Adventure, most notably HARRY POTTER LAND! I had so much fun. The rides were great, every little detail was represented beautifully, it totally blew my mind.
Sunday (October 17th) was our 1 year wedding anniversary.  It was a pretty low key day, we saw my baby sister dedicated at my parents' church and ate at Golden Corral. Then spent the rest of the day lounging and watching football. The best part was at 3 am when threw on some sweats to get some french fries and burgers from McDonalds.

Sadly, we haven't started packing yet, ugh, so I REALLY need to get on that. I don't even want to think about all the stuff we need to get done as of now.

But I will leave you with some pictures. :)


Hogwarts!


Butterbeer was so yummy!

Eating at the Three Broomsticks.

Hogsmeade




Hogwarts was so awesome. They did a great job with the details.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Congratulations on your anniversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! [huge HP fan here!]

    I can't wait to go someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! I am not big into Harry Potter, but that looks really, really amazing. My Mr got his orders and it looks like we will be in Va too...I couldn't be happier! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!