Tuesday, November 23, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge


Day 2 - Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
I love Black Friday Shopping; the hustle and bustle and general craziness of the day is such a blast!  I don't have a game plan and I don't do the bulk of my shopping on that day. I usually just go for the experiece and if I happen to get some things, well, all the better for me!
But some genereal shopping tips are:
1. Do your research! Always check to see him you can find something for cheaper elsewhere.
2. If at all possible use a coupon or for all you milspouses ask about a military discount!
3. Carry cash. Make a list and a budget, and don't go beyond what you already have planned.
4. I like to think of gifts I can give that I can make myself. Like a framed picture collage or baked treats. It often ends up being a lot cheaper.
4. Buy wrapping paper and tape in bulk or way ahead of time.
5. Shopping online can be a great way to save money as well. Cyber Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!