Friday, November 19, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include
sitting at home, with my puppy, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and Charlie Brown.

2. My favorite Thanksgiving was
Um... nothing really stands out to me...

3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is
deviled eggs. I am a deviled egg MASTER. haha. and green bean casserole (my favorite!) and coca cola cake.

4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is
green bean casserole.

5. Thanksgiving free association!
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

6. Thansgiving is
a great start to the Christmas season!!

7. I am thankful for
my amazing husband, the cable guy, my mommy whom I miss very much, and the few friends I've made here in Virginia.

4 comments:

  1. Hope that you have a special thanksgiving!! I love coca cola cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green bean casserole too! One of my favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I have never once had green bean casserole...maybe this year will be the year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband loves deviled eggs but I've never been brave enough to try making them cause I'll probably mess it up, haha. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Stopping by from Laurens' blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!