Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm back!

Oh blogging, how I have missed thee. :) I finally have cable and internet in my house!! So here is a little update:
-I am getting settled into our townhome. It is NOT what we expected (the model we saw was much bigger and nicer) BUT we didn't have to wait to get in, so I'm grateful for that and I'm going to do my best to make it cozy and beautiful. :)
-We also did NOT get the furniture we were hoping for since the seller never emailed back. ugh. So we are still without couches but... oh well I guess.
-Also, my hubby left four days after we got moved in. UGH! They flew him out to his ship, but he WILL be home for Christmas so i am super excited about that!  We should be driving down to Florida to spend Christmas with our family so that will be great.
-I'm really liking the area we moved into, we have a nice library and a lot of great stores and a nice mall close by. I think I'm going to like it here.
-I turned 20 on the 16th! So I made myself a Coca-Cola cake (YUM!) and watched some movies. It was a pretty relazing night.
-And yesterday I got to meet Kammi from Misadventures of an Alternative Navy Spouse and one of her friends. She is such a beautiful and fun woman, and her daughter is PRECIOUS!

Well, that's my update, from now on I will be updating more often and I can't wait to get caught up on all my favorite blogs!!

1 comment:

Leave some Love!!!