Friday, November 26, 2010

two in one


Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season
Ooooh, I'm not sure if I'm the right person for this one. haha! I am in need of some tips and tricks myself.
but here are a few that I have been trying to implement.

1. Make a budget and STICK TO IT.
2.Make a list, stick to that as well.
3. Shop around, check for sales and coupons, always ask about discounts.
4. Always get a gift receipt!


Fill In The Blank Friday

1. Black Friday is hectic and fun.



2. Christmas shopping this year will include running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
3. Holiday shopping makes me excited and stressed.
4. This year my Christmas list will include giftcards to victoria's secret and frederick's so i can buy a new bra and some pretty lingerie for my honey. Iwould also be grateful for gift cards to H&M and Forever 21.
5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? well, I try to be a bargain hunter, but I often end up just paying full price.
6. The best and worst things about shopping is the best part is when you find something that really makes you happy and you can bring it home. the worst part is finding the perfect thing but having no money.
7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? in person, for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh GIFT RECEIPTS!!! Great tip! Totally forgot some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sticking to a budget is key!!!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!