Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. Holiday spirit: makes the world a happier, better place.  


2. The holidays are incomplete without Christmas music, movies, trees, shopping and time spent with family and friends.

3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is watching Christmas movies, listening to the music, and shopping!
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is watching the 24hr special of A Christmas Story.
5. Holiday music is awesome! It never fails to put me in a good mood.
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays in Florida visitting my in-laws.

7. Holiday wish list 1. gift cards to H&M, Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret.
                                     2. a vacuum
                                     3. more gift cards to Homegoods and Borders Book Store
                                     4. red Toms
                                     5. a german shepherd puppy and a black kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!