Sunday, December 19, 2010

My made-from-scratch raviolis are in the freezer, tea is steeping for my hubby's favorite sweet tea, Toy Story is on and I am exhausted from my full day of cooking and cleaning. Which is a good thing; hopefully I will fall asleep at a normal time, quite unlike my usual 4am bedtime I usually keep, so that I can get up at o'dark thirty to get ready to pick up my hubby at the pier!  I am sooo excited that my hubby is coming home!!! I'm not sure of the next time I will be on here, we'll be doing a lot of travelling over the holidays, but I hope y'all have a very merry Christmas and a fabulous and safe new year.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! :) Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That is so exciting! Have fun over the holidays and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm a brand new follower of your blog, and a fellow Navy wife :-)
    Have a wonderful Christmas! :-)

    http://hanginloosewiththetuccis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!