Tuesday, December 7, 2010

with a heart two sizes too small.


I feel terrible, because I am NOT in the Christmas Spirit.  All this spending is really getting to me. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE buying and wrapping gifts for people, I really do. But now that I have my own place and I have so many things that I need to buy for my home, as well as my desire to start a savings before having children, I really just feel overwhelmed and cranky about all this holiday shopping.
I wish I was talented and creative like a lot of you lovely women so that I can create some homemade gifts, but I'm not. So I am forced to drive my happy bum to the mall and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to pick just the right thing for just the right price. Ugh.
And I apologize for being so whiney. Now that my Christmas shopping is {almost} finished, I am going to try my best to enjoy the rest of this Christmas season. Doesn't it seem like December is moving really fast??
How is your Christmas shopping going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!