Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas in Jacksonville

Here are some (very belated) Christmas photos. I had such a blast visiting my hubby's family for Christmas, so I just thought I would share.

my hubby and brother in law doing what they do best. ("killing commies" on Call of Duty)

My precious nephew and I on Christmas day.

My sweet Molly, enjoying the Christmas festivities.

"Brothers in Arms" mugs (from left to right: Marine, Soldier, Sailor) So proud!
(Obviously, my hubby is on leave, hence the beard haha
 that man can grow a full beard overnight, no joke.)

my nook!!

more FSU stuff, gah! that's all he wears!

my MIL and SIL doing the snuggie dance!

Dinner at Cracker Barrel, the night before we left to go back home.

The hubs and his dad.

And that's all I have to say about that.  (channelling Forrest Gump here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!