Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Winter is cozy, snuggly, a time for family and layered clothing.

2. Summer is hot and sweaty, a time for beaches, BBQ's and fireworks.
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I would be wearing close to nothing, riding my bike to the beach and getting some frozen yogurt or getting some fresh foods from fresh market.
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is curl up on the couch under a cuddly blanket and read or watch Christmas movies.

5. My favorite thing to do in summer is ride my bike everywhere and wear light, billowy clothes.

6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is fun colored cotton shorts, a billowy, light-as-air white t shirt (off the shoulder) and TOMS or flip flops.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is lots of layers, sweater tights, scarves, knit hats, knit gloves and a pea coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!