Thursday, January 6, 2011

I am sad to say that I didn't get one of those fancy shmancy, lump-in-your-throat, newspaper worthy homecoming photos of that first amazingly delicious reunion kiss between the hubby and I on the pier. I did, however, get a couple photos of the ship pulling in. But it was SO FREAKING COLD, that I honestly didn't care about anything except finding my sailor and taking him home.




This was taken later that same evening before doing some Christmas shopping.

Having my hubby home again has been absolutely amazing. Our relationship is better than ever. No success yet in TTC but there's still time.
Also, you should really check out Operation Family Connect: Road to Reunion. So beautiful and heartwarming, I love watching homecoming videos.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your husband being home!!! Have fun and enjoy your time together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!