Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this on my blog before but the hubby and I are currently trying to conceive. I want more than anything in this world to become a mommy.
But I am beyond scared. Scared that I'm going to find out that I CAN'T have children. News like that will absolutely break me. You see, I haven't gotten my period since November. But I took a test on New Years and it was Negative. Also, every once in a while I'll feel a sharp pain in what feels to me like my right ovary. Every time that happens warning signs pop into my head shouting "cyst! PCOS! Can't get pregnant!" and I nearly have a panic attack.  And I'm too scared to go to the doctor and have them tell me "without-a-doubt" that something is wrong with me. Also, I still need to fill out my Tri-Care forms to change the region I'm in.  It's probably way too soon for me to be worrying. And my fears are probably throwing things way out of proportion. Either way,  I just pray that God helps me through whatever happens. Pregnancy or no. But please God let me be pregnant.

7 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you that even if you have something like that there is hope. I have had two ovarian cyst removal surgeries 9 years apart, with one rupture also. I was also diagnosed with Endometriosis. Actually, I got pregnant 1 month after having my cyst removed. Go get checked out girl when you can and keep your head up!! * and start on prenatals now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you are feeling!! Sending you lots of prayers and luck on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you girly! Don't be afraid about going to the Dr. There might not be anything "wrong" with you - you might be able to get HELP from them!!! :-) I am following some other blogs of girls struggling to get pregnant - I can share those with you if you'd like!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give it time. It took me 6 months to get pregnant. How long have you been trying?? Were you recently on birth control?? I think it took me so long because our timing was always bad.. my husband left for training a few times in those 6 months. It also took some time for my periods to regulate after getting off birth control. Just relax. Honestly, I got pregnant as soon as I stopped trying so hard. If you are really worried, go get checked out. Praying for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sorry your worried. I have had several goof friends who had problems having a baby. Once they relaxed (one had even proceeded in adoption)but once they were not thinking about it they had babies.Hang in there it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish you all the best!! this is so weird because last night I had a dream that i had a baby. it made my heart hurt so bad...in such a good way, you know?

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!