Monday, January 31, 2011

Shameful

Everyone is showing off their beautiful workspaces in the "where i blog from" meme (or whatever it's called.).
I on the other hand have to live with this:
YUCK!
Can you say embarassing? Bleh. I REALLY want a parsons desk, with a pretty vase of flowers and all my pens and envelopes and bill notebooks hidden in pretty boxes.

Something like this maybe:




or this




I can not wait until we get our tax refunds back so I can decorate my house a little bit. Let's just say that as of right now my house is definitely lacking. 
Until next time lovelies.

5 comments:

  1. I love the one with the two computers!!! I know what you mean about needed to decorate. I hate looking at my bare walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, I blog from my bed. I have never ever actually used my desk; its the same desk I had since middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah my current workspace is from my bed. Glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My work space is ridiculous! Clutter everywhere. I would never post a picture of it! I really wish I could get one of those makeovers because I definitely need one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to our tax refund too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!