Monday, February 7, 2011

1 is the loneliest number...

Since my honey will not be home on Valentine's Day, I decided to compile a list of things to do when one is without their significant other on such a romantic holiday.

1. Chocolate covered strawberries. HEEEEYOOOO!


2. Watch a crap ton of Disney movies



3. Girl's sleepover... just like when you were younger.


4. Night out with the girls.


5. Pamper yourself.


6. Do whatever will make you feel best. If you feel mopey and need to cheer up, do something that makes you happy!! If you feel like you just need a good cry, watch the Notebook, The Time Traveler's Wife or another equally tear-inducing film. If you're tired of being lonely call everyone you know and invite them to spend time! Make this holiday a good one.




2 comments:

  1. I am going to be without my hubby too. I really like the idea of watching a boat load of Disney movies. I may do that with a bottle of wine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!