Monday, February 14, 2011

All you need is love.

Or a giant chocolate chip cookie with an Oreo in the middle.




Man, they are delicious! I only ate one though, that is ALOT of cookie. But soooo worth it.
The recipe needs some tweaking though. I could have done with much less flour and I need to make sure the cookie is just a little bit thinner when I wrap the Oreo so it will cook through more evenly.
All in all, a great recipe (the recipe only makes 12, but honestly, you really can't eat much!)

4 comments:

  1. Any way I can get this recipe? Chocolate chip cookies and Oreos are my hubby's favorite cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! That looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! That looks so good!

    -Amy

    {There's a giveaway going on over at my blog amyrenepowell.com... love to see you there!}

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!