Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is:
I'm not embarassed by anything I watch/read... if I was embarassed then I wouldn't watch/read it. haha.

2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is:
I have exactly one item that fits this category: a pair of jeans that I've had since middle school. They fit better today then they ever have, and they are super ripped up and comfortable. They are my lazy day jeans.

3. My grocery store impulse buy is:
Hmmm, I guess Nutella and Pizza Rolls. I'm seriously addicted.

4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is:
Haha! I don't work... I'm a lamezor.

5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is:
 "social networking. Blogging, Facebook, Twitter...all totally addictive. Although I won't say I'd NEVER give it up. If for some reason if interfered with my life I'd totally quit, but it would be tough ." My answer exactly, so I'll just keep this one here. :)

6. A little indulgence that I have is:
I don't really know. I never really keep myself from any of my "indulgences" so that I don't feel like any of them really count as an "indulgence" per se.

7. The junk drawer/area in my house is:I have one VERY small drawer in my kitchen that holds a couple take out menus and pens. And I have a closet in my second bedroom that we use as storage, but it's all contained in neatly stacked boxes... I'm a purger, so I hate having "junk" lying around. *shudders* In fact, I'm inspired to go through my house and throw things away right now... I think I have a complex... haha!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I haven't seen your blog before?! It's awesome. I had a pair of jeans that were the same - I had had them since I was 13. When I was 20, they literally fell apart. The inner thigh :( I couldn't really walk around in them, so I sadly got rid of them. I am sure I could have put a patch there, but meh...

    I still want a pair of jeans that are all worn out, with pretty patches everywhere. So pretty! Anyway... Hi! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!