Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fill-In

Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?

In a word, weird. The week started out pretty cold and rainy then on wednesday it was so warm! And it's been pretty cold and gloomy since.

What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
haha! I'm someone in need of tips, not to be giving them! but I would say set an attainable goal for yourself. If I sit down and say "I'm gonna save some money next paycheck" I won't. But if I know that I need to save $500 by next month, I'll make it happen.
What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned? My silver Dodge Dakota.
What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!)
Um, themed fill-ins are fun. So maybe do one about books, movies or music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!