Sunday, February 13, 2011

I want it now.

I am so in the mood to bake, it's not even funny. I want delicious treats dangit!!!
But tomorrow is pay day. :D So while I do my grocery shopping I have my very special list of baking ingredients that I will need for my day of baking. I am going to make Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Butter Cupcakes with a chocolate coffee buttercream and chocolate covered strawberries (to munch while I'm baking). I'm salivating already. Okay, that sounded gross but seriously. Nums.





Want to know the really bad part? Well, I'll tell you anyways... I'm here alone. Gah! So it's going to be just me eating these delicious treats. I definitely shouldn't complain, but that's seriously a LOT of calories and fat and sugar that I do NOT need. I am not one to ever say no to myself though, so... I'm doing it anyways. It'll probably catch up to me in the end, but hey. It's gonna taste SOOOO GOOD.
Hopefully, I'll remember to take some pictures as I'm baking but... I'll probably forget. Sorry in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing! I'll help you with the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!