Monday, February 28, 2011

What an awesome weekend.

We had two of our best friends come up from Florida to visit us this weekend. We had such a great time!!!  We cooked dinner for each other, found a cool local spot on the beach to eat, spent a day in D.C. (I wish we could have spent the whole weekend there!) and just spent time talking and laughing.
Sadly, they have to go home tonight (tear) but here are a few of my favorite pictures from our day in D.C.
Michael and I at the Museum of Natural History

The Amanda's!

The Ski's

A couple of hardasses


I was super cold.


Old Ebbitt Grill was so freaking good!!!



In a little over a week my in-laws are coming up. I'm so excited! They are bringing my niece and they want to spend a day in D.C. as well. I'm really looking forward to it, since we didn't get to see much this time around and I REALLY want to see the American History museum.
Well, until next time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!