Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill In The Blanks Friday!

I haven't taken part in this in a little while, but I don't really have anything to update so, here's a little something.

1. The best deal I've ever gotten is on our new Mustang! We just got it yesterday. (My husband has wanted one for years.) We were looking for a manual, with less than 40,000 miles and for under $16,500. We were expected to get a V6 or some less awesome model of Mustang (can you tell I don't know anything about cars? haha!) But we somehow found a V8 Mustang GT that fits all of our criteria!!! I'm so excited! (Picture at the bottom.)
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Sterling Archer, from Archer. James Franco, Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr. Stephen King, Dallas Green, Stacey London and Clinton Kelly.
3. Something that inspires me is the military and the families associated with it.
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with umami. I LOOOVE savory foods.
5. I dream about I have a lot of day dreams, but not many night dreams. But my daydreams mostly include how I would ideally dress or decorate my house, and having kids.

6. My weekend will be spent cleaning and sleeping. I seriously need to catch up on both since getting the new puppy and starting my new full-time babysitting job.

7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be TV show would be either Archer or Buffy. Movie would be The Breakfast Club or Christmas Vacation.

My husband's new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!